Saturday, October 2, 2010

AWOL

I'm back on-line with FO2010 after a bit of AWOL time. Spending this glorious sunny Arrowtown afternoon in front of my computer rather than getting the garden ready for spring, but if I don't catch up today, then when???

The good news is I feel it has been time well spent. I've been catching up on others blog posts through my blog reading list (I subscribe to 5 blogs) and although frustrating with the lengthy times it seems to take to load them up and then post comments, I've enjoyed the posts.

I signed up to a Social Media for Business short course a few weeks ago and am realising how much cross referencing there is between it and this FO2010 course. Still loads to learn, and am working through one little step at a time, e.g. simple things like today I added my location to the map on WikiEducator and yesterday got a webcam so I can use the video function on Skype. Already I can see how much has come together for me and can see the light at the end of the tunnel. It is time to start thinking about the mini-conference...

1 comment:

  1. I think you're very good working on your computer - even I got into the garden yesterday!

    What are you thinking about in terms of the mini-conference?

    ReplyDelete