Monday, August 2, 2010

Plan to Learn

I think the first thing I want to learn is how to organise my online presence! I want to be able to incorporate online events into the sustainable business workshop programme I coordinate.

At the moment I'm trying to get to grips with the various online communication tools - blogging for one and Twitter for another. I've yet to investigate Facebook, but at this stage only want to consider it for business purposes, not as a personal tool.

I'd like to have the confidence to know how best to use the tools and the knowledge to be able to pass on to others. I want to keep up with the fast pace of a changing world of communication.

My first step is dedicating time to 'play around' with the tools out there, I then need to schedule in weekly time to learn and build my capability. I need discipline!

1 comment:

  1. I had to laugh at the last line...that's me to a tee.

    You will have to invest time to do this but it does pay off. Have you connected with any sustainability 'people' online?

    ReplyDelete