Saturday, August 14, 2010

Facilitating Online

Today at 10am New Zealand time will be my first attempt to co-facilitate a virtual class meeting through an Elluminate Live Session.

I'm excited and nervous, but comforted by the fact I am sharing the role with Coach Carole who so far I can say is a great mentor. Of course Sarah Stewart, the course tutor for FO2010 will be there to lend a hand too which is like a security blanket for me. And Nancy White, our presenter today, is a pro at this!

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon
    You did a great job in a very open and exciting session. There was clearly a lot of learning going on - even if not how we might have expected. This seems to be one of the key themes in this course for me so far ie the learning not always being where one expects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon, can I say I thought you did a very professional job today. You sounded like an old hand at this online stuff. How do you feel about it now? Did you enjoy it or were you too nervous?

    ReplyDelete