Monday, November 1, 2010

Promoting my mini-conference event

My promotional plan for my mini-conference event is to start promoting it with my fellow learners on the FO2010 course as I feel it will interest many of them.

The issues around "Cultural Competence" have cropped up in several of our online class sessions and seemed to be a topic warranting further discussion.

As well as loading the event information on to the Wiki page I have emailed an invitation to the FO2010 Google Group (181 people!)

I will also have a blog post with the event information and details of the guest speaker.

In addition I will start to Tweet daily about the event from w/c 8 Nov.

2 comments:

  1. What about your F2F networks...is there anyone you'll invite from your work colleagues?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I'm going to miss this event. I have to be a work sometime. So many good events on in this miniconference.

    ReplyDelete